Membership to Alabama Compensation Association (AlabamaComp) shall be open to all individuals that are interested in Compensation and Human Resources.
There are many reasons to join the AlabamaComp. Some of the more important reasons include quarterly meetings, local certification courses and valuable resources to include discounts to national training, webinars, and events. AlabamaComp is your WorldatWork Local Network dedicated to providing compensation professionals with the tools they need in order to become experts in their field.
- Events – Quarterly meetings with guest speakers, presentations, networking opportunities, lunches and much more. ($25 for members, $35 for nonmenbers/guests)
- Certification – Offering discounted WorldatWork certification courses across the country or online.
- Career Opportunities – Postings for careers specific to Compensation and HR.
- Membership Directory – Making collaboration and connections easier.
- Continuing Education Credits – Each meeting qualifies you for WorldatWork CEUs (.5 credit per year of membership, .5 credit per meeting).
- Volunteer Opportunities – AlabamaComp is always looking for members interested in serving on committees, the Board of Directors, and ability to sponsor/host/speak at events.
- Regular Member – $50 annually. Membership is open to individuals interested in activities in the field of Compensation or other areas of Human Resources. Regular members enjoy all benefits including the right to vote for AlabamaComp business and the opportunity to hold a position on the Board of Directors.
- Student Member – $20 annually. Membership is open to students currently pursuing a degree in Human Resources or a related field. Student members do not vote for AlabamaComp business and cannot hold a position on the AlabamaComp Board of Directors.
The Alabama Compensation Association (AlabamaComp) appreciates the following sponsors that have partnered with us in better serving our members.
Become a Sponsor! See the attached flyer for more information on becoming an AlabamaComp sponsor!
Special membership pricing at WorldatWork courses, webinars and seminars. See attached: